Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn




On Friday Lance and I had conflicting party plans. He was suppose to go to a surprise laser tag birthday party for one of his good friends and my friends and I were planning on going to the Breaking Dawn release party at Borders. I figured a friend's birthday was more important then getting my book so Lance went to the party. However, being the wonderful husband that he is, he braved the swarms of women at Borders just after midnight and stood in line to get a copy of the book for me. (Thanks Honey, you're the greatest! ) Of course, now that I am again addicted to reading he maybe regretting his act of kindness, but he hasn't said anything. I am really enjoying cruising through Breaking Dawn; I'm about a third of the way through it now. Maybe I should slow down a little so I won't be so sad when I finish--I had to finish a fun book!

We also just realized theat brycen could be the next American Idol! Click on the picture below to check him out:

View this montage created at One True Media
Baby Bumble Bee


No comments: