Monday, February 16, 2009

This Mystery is History!


On Valentines day Lance and I hosted a Murder Mystery Party for twelve couples. We laughed so hard all night long Everyone did a great job with their costumes and the personalities and acting skills were just priceless.

On Valentine's day Lance and I had a How to Host a Murder Mystery party. We had a total of twelve couples and it was a blast. The costumes were hilarious and the acting was outrageous!

I was an Art Dealer and Lance was a Big Game Hunter.


She was a Ventriloquist and he was her Dummy, Mr mike.


The Senator and the Reverend were having an affair. They both played there parts very well.
Our sleazy lawyer was hilarious he must have given out a 100 business cards. I wish you could see the white shoes he had on.
Once our victim met her demise, her real life husband could not resit giving her mouth to mouth.
I think this might have to become a Valentines Day tradition.

No comments: