Thursday, December 3, 2009

Watch Out Here She Comes!

Kami just loves to be on the move. She loves pulling ornaments off the Christmas tree and finding anything that is left within her reach. She can even crawl up and over the one step we have in our house. It is so much fun just to watch her discover the world. Today I had Kami in my arms as we walked to get Brycen from his class. She noticed the noise the dried leaves made as I stepped on them. She just kept watching the leaves fascinated by what she saw and heard. I bend down and got her a leaf. She had lots of fun crunching it in her hand. Of course she tried to eat it too. She is so smart and i just love showing her new things.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yikes!! Cash is going to need to watch out. He's barely even sitting up!

I love how hard you and Brycen are laughing.