Sunday, November 23, 2008

Monterey Bay

We took Bycen and Zac to Monterey Bay for the weekend. Scottie stayed home with my parents because he would not have been able to go on the whale watching boat and he doesn't like being in the car for long periods of time, plus he loves being spoiled by Nana and Pappa. We went to the aquaruim, played at a wonderful park, swam at the hotels indoor pool, went whale watching, and splashed in the waves at the beach. I absolutely love the ocean and I am thrilled to be able to share it with my children. The boys just loved being on the boat, feeling the wind on their faces and the ocean spray. The whales were really cool too, I kept telling them they were seeing things that most people never get to see--including two huge blue whales. It was so much fun--I think we might have to add Monterey to our list of annual trips. All and all I think this was one of our best trips, we crammed a lot into two days, but it was still relaxing and we always love exposing the kids to the incredible and beautiful aspects of the world.

1 comment: