Monday, March 10, 2008

Take Us Out to the Ball Game!

On Saturday we took Zachary, Brycen, and my dad to watch the BYU baseball team play UC Davis--BYU won. It was a beautiful sunny day; baseball and sunshine two wonderful things about Spring. I was a little uncomfortable with us all wearing our BYU shirts on the UC Davis campus, but I soon realized we were in good company. There were more BYU fans than UC Davis fans.




What a cutie, okay I know I'm biased, but he really is handsome.






Zac and Grandpa loved the fact that the batters could hear them cheering for them. I think the players liked it too.


Brycen borrowed Daddy's hat to keep the sun out of his eyes. He lots interested in the game, but enjoyed playing with his VW Bus that his daddy just brought home from a business trip in Las Vegas.

All the fun in the sun wore Brycen and Grandpa out--nighty night!




No comments: